Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sharon is pissed!

Sharon Cuneta: I'm not fat!

With Mr. Careless Whisper himself, Hayden Kho, Jr! Rumor has it that Hayden trashed Sharon's billboard ad for Marie France! Sharon got wind of this and the mother of KC Concepcion snapped back at Hayden! When asked by reporters about her reaction to Hayden's tweet, Sharon said: Kung tooo yun, ang kapal ng mukha niya!" She even added: "Ako, it's my opinion, mas stupid namang isipin mo na gagawin yung billboard na yun, starring yours truly, tapos makikita mo ako sa Star Power na 'ang laki pala! Hindi naman gano'n, di ba? Sabi ko, ni-launch ko [ang endorsement], live in person, yun ang background ko—sa stage. Tapos, mambabastos siya [Hayden]? As far as I'm concerned, stupid people shouldn't comment on what is stupid or not! If I may add to that: Decent people are [the only] people I would like to listen to. Not those who do not know the meaning of decency. And who treat women like they're nothing! Excuse me! You know, you want to start a war with me? You? Fix all your problems first!" 

Woo! Feisty!

No comments: